I am using a number of products in my daily skin care routine. It takes so much time to get to all of them. Is there anyway to simplify that? The products take up lots of counter space. It’s getting way too complicated. Do these sound familiar to you?
Due to a single function or limited functions of the active ingredient in a product, woman may need to purchase various different products to complete her skin care routine. The questions lies in how can we simplify our skin care routine while saving time, space and money? It’s really not rocket science. Simply look for products containing ingredients that are multifunctional.
Here are some examples:
- Topical vitamin B12 can relieve dry and sensitive skin, smoothen fine lines, and lighten scars.
- Argan oil contains lots of antioxidants that moisturize, reduce blemishes, regulate sebum production, and promote wound healing.
- Squalene, your skin’s very own natural moisturizing component, can protect skin from oxidative damage, improve skin tone and texture and strengthen collagen and capillary vessels.
- Pure Damask rose oil tones, softens and calms rough textured and irritated skin.
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) seed oil, theobroma cacao seed butter also greatly moisturize the skin.
Knowing what ingredients to look for in a product will help you save money, time and space. It’s as simple as that!