Share this Product
Warms and Tonifies Kidney Yang
- in Spirityang (Ba Wei Di Huang Wan), Shu Di Huang (prepared Rehmannia root) and Rou Gui (Cinnamon Bark) are used instead of Sheng Di Huang (raw Rehmannia root) and Gui Zhi (Cinnamon Twig) to provide more Kidney-yin nourishing and better Kidney-yang tonifying properties.
- The chief herb in Spirityang is Shu Di Huang, which is included to tonify Kidney yin and jing (essence).
Take 3 capsules 2 times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Do not use in patients with deficiency-heat rising, with symptoms such as a dry mouth and throat, and a red tongue with a scanty tongue coating. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Use with caution in patients who have poor appetite, loose stools, and chronic diarrhea caused by Spleen and Stomach deficiencies.
Supplement facts: (per capsule)
Ba Wei Di Hunag Wan Extract 8:1.....337.5 mg (equivalent to 2.7 g of dried crude ingredients)
Shu Di Huang 8:1 (Rehmannia glutinosa) (prepared) (root).....100 mg (equivalent to 800 mg of dried herb)
Shan Zhu Yu 8:1 (Cornus officinalis) (fruit).....50 mg (equivalent to 400 mg of dried herb)
Shan Yao 8:1 (Dioscorea oppositifolia) (rhizome).....50 mg (equivalent to 400 mg of dried herb)
Fu Ling 8:1 (Wolfiporia extensa) (sclerotium).....37.5 mg (equivalent to 300 mg of dried herb)
Mu Dan Pi 8:1(Paeonia suffruticosa) (root bark).....37.5 mg (equivalent to 300 mg of dried herb)
Ze Xie 8:1 (Alisma plantago-aquatica subsp. Orientale) .....37.5 mg (rhizome and stolon) (equivalent to 300 mg of dried herb)
Rou Gui 8:1(Cinnamomum aromaticum) (branch bark).....12.5 mg (equivalent to 100 mg of dried herb)
Fu Zi 8:1 (Aconitum carmichaelii) (prepared) (root).....12.5 mg (equivalent to 100 mg of dried herb)
1. Bensky D, Barolet R. Chinese Herbal Medicine: Formulas & Strategies (1990).
2. Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China. Volume 1 (2005). Chinese Pharmacopoeia Commission. People's Medical Publishing House. China.
3. Chen JK, Chen TT. Chinese Herbal Formulas and Applications: Pharmacological Effects & Clinical Research (2009).
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.